Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » SOA Suite, BPEL and OWSM » Load of wsdl failed oracle.fabric.common.wsdl.xsdexception cannot build xsd (Oracle SOA suite BPELprocess composites)
Load of wsdl failed oracle.fabric.common.wsdl.xsdexception cannot build xsd [message #487541] Tue, 28 December 2010 09:04 Go to next message
shailendrane
Hi,
I came across a strange problem which i think is when soa composite Validation failure occurs for same schema(same namespace) being used across several webservice wsdls imported into the composite(to make partner link calls to an application).
I get the following error

Load of wsdl "oramds:/apps/wsdl/PartyDemographicsApplicationService/PartyDemographicsApplicationService.wsdl with Message part element undefined in wsdl [oramds:/apps/wsdl/PartyDemographicsApplicationService/PartyDemographicsApplicationService.wsdl] part name = parameters	type = {_*://core.service.party.app.fc.ofss.com}updateIndividualDemographics" failed
java.lang.Exception: Message part element undefined in wsdl [oramds:/apps/wsdl/PartyDemographicsApplicationService/PartyDemographicsApplicationService.wsdl] part name = parameters	type = {__*://core.service.party.app.fc.ofss.com}updateIndividualDemographics
	at oracle.soa.scac.WSDLValidator.validateMessageParts(WSDLValidator.java:121)
	at oracle.soa.scac.WSDLValidator.validateMessages(WSDLValidator.java:88)
	at oracle.soa.scac.WSDLValidator.validate(WSDLValidator.java:47)
	at oracle.soa.scac.WSDLValidator.validate(WSDLValidator.java:40)
	at oracle.soa.scac.ValidateComposite.loadWSDLs(ValidateComposite.java:964)
	at oracle.soa.scac.ValidateComposite.doValidation(ValidateComposite.java:491)
	at oracle.soa.scac.ValidateComposite.run(ValidateComposite.java:150)
	at oracle.soa.scac.ValidateComposite.main(ValidateComposite.java:135)
28 Dec, 2010 8:08:49 PM com.collaxa.cube.CubeLogger info
INFO: validating "BPELProcess1.bpel" ...
oracle.fabric.common.wsdl.XSDException: oracle.xml.parser.schema.XSDException: Can not build schema '__*://role.dto.party.app.fc.ofss.com' located at '__*://role.dto.party.app.fc.ofss.com.__OAUX_GENXSD_.TOP.XSD' [Cause=Can not build schema '__*://role.dto.party.app.fc.ofss.com' located at '__*://role.dto.party.app.fc.ofss.com.__OAUX_GENXSD_.TOP.XSD']
	at oracle.fabric.common.wsdl.SchemaManager.buildXDKSchema(SchemaManager.java:486)
	at oracle.fabric.common.wsdl.SchemaManager.lookupSchema(SchemaManager.java:308)
	at com.collaxa.cube.xml.dom.SDOUtil.isElementSDOBased(SDOUtil.java:266)
	at com.collaxa.cube.xml.dom.SDOUtil.isMsgTypeSDOBased(SDOUtil.java:396)
	at com.collaxa.cube.lang.compiler.bpel.BpelParser.assertMessageType(BpelParser.java:4346)
	at com.collaxa.cube.lang.compiler.bpel.BpelParser.parseVariable(BpelParser.java:1900)
	at com.collaxa.cube.lang.compiler.bpel.BpelParser.startElement(BpelParser.java:674)
	at com.collaxa.cube.lang.compiler.bpel.BpelParser.parseElement(BpelParser.java:573)
	at com.collaxa.cube.lang.compiler.bpel.BpelParser.parseElement(BpelParser.java:580)
	at com.collaxa.cube.lang.compiler.bpel.BpelParser.parseElement(BpelParser.java:580)
	at com.collaxa.cube.lang.compiler.bpel.BpelParser.parse(BpelParser.java:536)
	at com.collaxa.cube.lang.compiler.bpel.BpelParser.parse(BpelParser.java:483)
	at com.collaxa.cube.lang.compiler.bpel.BPELValidator.validate(BPELValidator.java:65)
	at com.collaxa.cube.lang.compiler.BPEL1Processor.validate(BPEL1Processor.java:329)
	at com.collaxa.cube.lang.compiler.BPEL1Processor.process(BPEL1Processor.java:153)
	at com.collaxa.cube.lang.compiler.CubeParserHelper.compile(CubeParserHelper.java:47)
	at oracle.fabric.bpel.bpelc.BPELComponentValidator.validate(BPELComponentValidator.java:40)
	at oracle.soa.scac.ValidateComposite.validateComponentTypeServicesReferences(ValidateComposite.java:1117)
	at oracle.soa.scac.ValidateComposite.doValidation(ValidateComposite.java:500)
	at oracle.soa.scac.ValidateComposite.run(ValidateComposite.java:150)
	at oracle.soa.scac.ValidateComposite.main(ValidateComposite.java:135)
Caused by: oracle.xml.parser.schema.XSDException: Can not build schema '_*://role.dto.party.app.fc.ofss.com' located at '_*://role.dto.party.app.fc.ofss.com.__OAUX_GENXSD_.TOP.XSD'
	at oracle.xml.parser.schema.XSDBuilder.buildSchema(XSDBuilder.java:794)
	at oracle.xml.parser.schema.XSDBuilder.build(XSDBuilder.java:509)
	at oracle.xml.parser.schema.XSDBuilder.build(XSDBuilder.java:374)
	at oracle.fabric.common.wsdl.SchemaManager.buildXDKSchema(SchemaManager.java:480)
	... 20 more

The strangeness of this error is that i get so only when my bpel process was defined using an element from the schema '_* : //role.dto.party.app.fc.ofss.com' or any other such schemas which have been accomodated in the wsdl definition file. So i think it is this build of schemas that is performed multiple times which is causing the issue. I would like to add that i tried to minimise this concern by using shared data by the way of oramds repository .

Kindly suggest any resolution for the same. If possible a bit urgently .
thanks.
Ps read the _* as http/... for some reason im unable to post it so

[Updated on: Fri, 01 May 2020 03:14] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Load of wsdl failed oracle.fabric.common.wsdl.xsdexception cannot build xsd [message #569797 is a reply to message #487541] Thu, 01 November 2012 12:27 Go to previous message
Chandruhere4u
Hi,

did u able to resolve this issue..
I am facing the same issue now.
When my first process refer the xsd on MDS, and then when I call this process with my second process which will also refer the same xsd on MDS, then I am getting load of wsdl error.
This is little peculiar, as the I am referring the same xsd at two different processes, and one process is calling the other.
In an ideal scenario, it should work.
I am not sure why this is not working.

I dont think there is any namespace conflict here.. for the time being I am copying the xsds locally and carrying ahead, but this is not the ideal solution.
Please help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks,
Chandru
Previous Topic: Pick activity in bpel
Next Topic: Verification script in RCU Home
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:49:40 CDT 2024